- Today, CollegeWood stepped up BIG time.
- We went around town for the last few video clips, and went on a selling spree.
- At Foxhill Apartments we sold one set of JMU letters, and talked to the Property Manager for over an hour. Through our persuasive ways, we actually garnered an additional sale- a preorder of $200.
- The $200 is split up with letters: (&) (FOXHILL) and an engraving with letters: (...A Winning Combination!!!)
- Then we sold another set of JMU letter
- And, collected a preorder for Adam's family business, with letters: (SERVING THE COMMUNITY SINCE 1866)
- Lastly, Nick requested a preorder of letters: (NCSU) and a monogram
- Total inflow for the day = $600
- I'd call that... Success.
As of 6:57 pm, the class chart rests at:
Looking good, CollegeWood!